Translate

Friday, July 13, 2012

ANOTHER FRIDAY THE 13TH

WOW! The month of April contained a Friday the 13th and today, July 13th is also a Friday. How cool is that? Two for the price of one, that's a nice move 2012. Anyway, I'm not going into the superstitions about the day nor am I going to confess to having Friggatriskaidekaphobia or even Triskaidekaphobia, the former being a fear of Friday the 13th and the latter being a fear of the number 13.

So no talk of black cats, ladders, whatever but I did want to point everyone to this wonderful video of an incredibly adorably cute black and white kitten at play. Do I have to go into a  big dissertation about giving a handicapped animal a second chance or even a first shot at a normal life? I think not as this video says it all.

Enjoy it and don't discount the handicapped when you adopt...


P.S. If you're interested, Anakin's family has posted several other videos of him on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment