Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2012

THE BEST LAID PLANS...

I know I promised my brother as a guest blogger this week and that I haven't blogged myself in his place.  It's been a very busy week that just got away from us.

Buddy hasn't been eating well but that hasn't stopped him from crying for food most of the time.  He's also been waking us up continually during the night.  Crying for food, water or to be covered.  It's been a stressful week for all four of us (Annie included).

Buddy seems to be leveling off - he did eat somewhat better today.  My brother and I have come up with a new strategy we hope will work.  We're going to give him a meal of turkey just before bedtime.  Turkey is his favorite food and we're hoping the tryptophan will make him sleep better and the turkey meal will satiate him.

Let's hope it works.  My brother will blog over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment