Translate

Friday, October 12, 2012

FRIDAY ODDS AND ENDS

Well, we're at the end of another week and I feel I have made definite progress with all my feral cat charges. Next weekend I will be picking up straw and winter housing for them. Today, I have a few important items on my agenda.

First, I'll spend some additional time with Annie. She seems to be happier and more engaged since Artie and I have been giving her extra attention and including her in more of our activities -inside and out.

Next, I need to set aside some time to just sit and re-read portions of the feral colony TNR paperwork. Traps need to be reserved, provisions and supplies gathered along with trap covers, plastic sheets and newspapers. And spay-neuter appointments need to be set up.

Since I'm getting a regular contingent of cats showing up for dinner, I need to take stock of the food supply and order more if need be. Some internet research for a feeding station and winter-appropriate bowls is in order.

All of this has to be worked into whatever else is on my to-do list for today and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment