Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

CRAZY CAT VIDEOS

Saturday's here and the weekend is shaping up to be a hectic one. I need to stop at Hope Vet to pick up more Glucosamine and a 3-month round of Frontline for Annie. The flea problem while not at epidemic proportions is ongoing most likely because of my feral colony. We've not experienced a day in day out flea issue as we have since I've started taking care of the outside cats. Against my long-standing policy of doing whatever I can naturally I'm breaking down and turning to chemicals.

We find 2, 3 or 4 fleas on either Annie or Orphée every day. Since we groom them regularly and vacuum constantly without end, I can only conclude the fleas are hitching a ride on me, Artie and Annie when we're on the front or back porch or in the yard because those areas are feral high-traffic areas.

Anyway, I digress. After my detour, it's off to the Chelsea section of Manhattan and The Whole Bead Show where I intend to enter into competition a coordinated set of earrings, necklace and bracelet I designed and crafted as well as shop the show for interesting materials and inspiration. Then I will meet a friend for lunch. Finally, Artie will join me after work for the trip home. All this activity makes for a very long day.

I have to credit Artie with the videos in this weekend's posts. He found them while surfing the internet sharing them with me when he finished laughing until he was practically in tears. Enjoy them. They will remind you just how crazy cats can be!



No comments:

Post a Comment