Translate

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

DOGS' INTELLIGENCE

Recently I came across a newspaper article from the end of last year about a new online service called Dognition. Duke University's Canine Cognition Center runs the service and dog owners can test their canine's intelligence with special games providing both the owner and center with information about the dog's level of intelligence.

You can purchase a toolkit or a monthly or yearly membership. Personally, I'd love to gauge Annie's intelligence but the money would be better spent to care for my ferals so I think I'll pass on this one. I know my Annie is smart. Sometimes she's too smart for her own good but that's another story entirely.

If you're interested in checking Dognition out: https://www.dognition.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment