Translate

Thursday, March 8, 2012

POSSIBLE INCONTINENT ISSUES FOR BUDDY

Yesterday morning, Buddy bounded onto my bed, sat by my head chattering to me about who knows what.  After about ten minutes of non-stop one-sided conversation, I got out of bed, grabbed him figuring he probably wanted to eat.

We proceeded into the kitchen where I discovered Buddy spilt some of the contents from his water dish completely soaking the towel I placed underneath.

There was a gigantic puddle of water on the kitchen floor.  Odd that there was water on the floor since the kitchen counter top was bone dry.  Then it dawned on me - Buddy was upset because he had an accident.

Last night, we returned home from running errands and dinner out to find Buddy had another accident on our guest bed - he likes to sleep there sometimes.  I can only guess he woke up and didn't make it off the bed in time.  There was a cardboard box nearby where my brother was temporarily storing some papers he needed to throw away.  We discovered Buddy used it as litter box - now the papers were soaked!

This is upsetting.  Buddy has always been very fastidious with his toileting habits so it is very uncharacteristic of him.  We will have to keep an eye on Buddy to make sure this isn't a new problem.  Hopefully, the use of the cardboard box was either "in a pinch" or just a bit of confusion.   

No comments:

Post a Comment