Translate

Monday, March 12, 2012

THE INCONTINENT ISSUE OR IS IT?

Well, today went well.  Very uneventful.  By that I mean no toileting accidents.  Buddy seems OK.  His appetite is good.  He's not being picky - that's good.  And he's drinking water - that's definitely good.  Annie is calm and happy - that's great!  She's relaxed, not depressed or sulking.  Around here, I would say this is a pretty unusual kinda day for a change.  Believe me, I'm thankful for it.

All day long, Buddy has been trotting off to do his toileting without any coaxing from me.  Maybe what happened was just accidents.  Each incident appears to have happened right after Buddy awoke from a deep sleep.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed and of course I'll have to document each incident in Buddy's medical journal.

I thought you'd like to see a few more photos of Buddy and Annie so here they are!

WHAT A LIFE!
MOM!  HE'S HOGGING THE CHAIR!


                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment