Translate

Sunday, October 25, 2015

WHAT'S GOING ON

2015 has been an impossible year. Annie's surgery and subsequent illness took up the better part of ten months. She is completely healed and we are ready to close the chapter on this terrible experience as soon as we have the results from one final urine analysis which will tell us if she is totally fine.

It was hard not to write about this medical crisis but at the same time it was a relief not to post. That might sound strange because the desire to share was there but the hours in the day weren't. Annie needed constant care. So much in fact I was barely able to do the minimum work needed to prepare meals and keep the house running smoothly for the rest of us.

I hope to get back on track with my blog as our life returns to normal (whatever that is) and I will begin to post about the ordeal my sweet little girl had to endure.

For now, here is a recent picture of my very special patient.

My Mom & Dad are the best!  Excuse me it's time for my beauty sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment