Translate

Thursday, May 8, 2014

NINO THE HERO CAT & LUNCH IN THE CITY

With spring weather finally arriving, my friend Terri and I are planning our first lunch-in-the-park get together for the year.  We pick a date and time, meet and pick up lunch at Whole Foods then proceed to Union Square Park to eat and chat and watch the world go by.

There is plenty to talk about - rescue news, our pets, City Critters, Neighborhood Cats, Broadway Barks, publishing - the list is endless. As always, I'm looking forward to it, hoping we have a good weather along with a great time.

Terri is as active as ever with City Critters a great organization doing rescue and adoption work in NYC. Please check their website:  http://citycritters.org/

The number one post on my list of Top Ten Posts is the one I wrote about Nino the Hero Cat. You may recall Nino alerted tenants to a fire in their building. I have it on good word (from Terri) and I'm very happy to report our feline hero was adopted by his foster parent. Nino, just another New York roomie sharing an apartment in the heart of City!

No comments:

Post a Comment