Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

POST OP - THE SECOND DAY...

Wednesday, the second day after eye surgery and Annie is resting comfortably on the living room couch. I'm spending my time administering medicines, eye drops and monitoring her overall condition. My concerns: she doesn't want to eat or drink and she's not interested in going on the back porch. Mostly she sleeps. Thankfully she doesn't appear to be in any pain.

She did have two meals yesterday and she had water a few times so I'm concerned but not worried about today's lack of interest in everything. Her eye is tearing but that's normal. The intermittent blinking has all but gone away; it keeps decreasing which is what the doctor and his assistant told us to expect.

All in all, I believe we are having an uneventful recovery.

Sleeping peacefully. The gunk on her eyes is the result of tearing & eye drops.

In both photos you can see Annie's eyelids were shaved.

No comments:

Post a Comment