Translate

Thursday, November 1, 2012

AFTER SANDY

Sandy was THE biggest storm I've ever experienced. The tri-state area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut) sustained unprecedented damage. Thankfully, loss of life so far is minimal. My heart goes out to all who lost loved ones as well as to those who experienced loss of property.

Our little area of Brooklyn weathered the storm without incident. No flooding or loss of power affected us. We did, however, have 3 downed trees on our block alone. Cleanup is ongoing. 

My cats are starting to re-appear with Silver Grey and baby showing up 2 nights ago. The number climbed to 4 last night with the addition of one of the black cats and the Norwegian Forest Cat. In any event all of the food was gone by late evening yesterday.

Artie took photos yesterday during our cleanup and again early this morning.

First morning after the storm.

Waiting for food.
Early this morning.

I always have to wait.

Where's breakfast?

Can I have my meal, pretty please?


No comments:

Post a Comment