Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2012

THE GRAND EXPERIMENT IS OVER

I have given up on raw food.

Annie did very well on the raw diet but I just cannot conquer my  concerns over handling and preparing raw food. I know I've only been experimenting with raw feeding for about a month and I never transitioned Annie to raw completely but I just am not comfortable with raw food.

So Annie is back on her cooked diet and I have made some progress. Instead of preparing one recipe and feeding that until it is finished, I'm now doing two recipes at the same time alternating them at feeding time.  With my next grocery shopping I intend to increase that to three recipes until I get up to four recipes which should give me about a month's worth of food as well as present Annie with some variety. And from time to time we will continue to incorporate Stella and Chewy's Freeze-dried Chicken Patties into her meals.

Right now, I am back to reading Andi Brown and Ann N. Martin's books about home cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment