Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2012

BROADWAY BARKS IS HERE AGAIN!

Today will be an extremely busy day for me since I'm heading out to attend Broadway Barks 14. My most important chore is to get Annie fed, walked, played with and generally happy before she realizes I'm going out for the remainder of the day and puts on a sulk.

This morning, I'm in the process of preparing cards announcing my blog to hand out to people at the event. My personal card needs to be done so I can hand that out and expand my network. I've also decided to talk to people at the rescue groups about opportunities to work in pet rescue or other branches of animal care. 

I have to say I'm totally excited about attending this wonderful event and will post in detail about my experiences in the coming days.

Hey! You leaving me?  I wanted to meet Bernadette Peters' and Mary Tyler Moore's dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment