Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

POSSUM WATCH DISAPPOINTMENT

The strawberries were still in the dish Saturday morning so Pat did not amble through our backyard anytime Friday night.  We were very disappointed because Annie kept pestering us for access to the back porch - a sure sign we thought that Pat was about.  After going out with her a half dozen times we gave up.

By Sunday morning the strawberries were shriveled and ready for the compost bin, which was where we tossed them.  Sunday evening was more of the same with no sighting of Pat by any of us.

I'm getting a bit discouraged.  Now I wonder if I'll ever get any video of this possum to post on You Tube.  Well, maybe when I least expect it Pat Possumwaithe will reappear and I'll get the footage I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment