Translate

Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

As I said yesterday, I'd think about my New Year's resolutions today. 

Some are no-brainers:
  • Take better care of myself.
  • Get chores and errands done in a timely fashion.

Some are for fun and relaxation:
  • Read an article or some book of interest everyday just for the joy of it.
  • Take a break by viewing a favorite film or TV show. 

But there are two resolutions I consider the most important for 2015. I resolve to focus more on the care and well-being of Annie, Orphee and the ferals. Finally, I'm going to spend more time on my blog instead of allowing it to slip into the background as I did in the final part of 2014. It will be interesting to see how my resolutions turn out.

Yeah, wake me up next New Year's Eve and tell me how you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment