Translate

Sunday, August 18, 2013

TO HAVE A HOME...

"How often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home." - William Faulkner

After not showing up for the longest time, Porch Guy is coming around on a daily basis. During the day he hangs out in the back yards with Silver Grey and another cat with markings similar to his. After five, he appears on my porch, checking out the bowls as he anticipates dinner. He sits patiently as I change the drinking water and put down the food. He checks each bowl, dining a bit from each, never running away even if I water the plants and putter around him. The shelter has become his home once again. Both Artie and I are honored Porch Guy considers our place his place too.

Porch Guy and Silver Grey.

Surveying his domain.

Just hangin' out on the porch.

Relaxing after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment